I try to treat anyone as "if I were this client, how would I like
to be treated?".
This usually leads to make my treamtments as below;
- Try to improve your conditions with taking the best treatments options
- Needlings should be very gentle, yet effective.
- Avoids unnecessary techniques to cause any pains and discomforts
- Usually try to tell you what I can do and what I cannot do for your conditions.
- Your Quality of life is the most important.
- I don't try to sell you anything unnessary.
Standard session time requires usually 45mins. It can be a little bit shoter
or longer depends on the nature of your conditions.
Needles we use:
acupucnture needles here are disposable needles. We use only thinner
and sharper Japanese needles which usually make it more comfortable when
you have treatmetns.
Techniques we use:
micro-needles with plasters, cupping, warming techniques and massage
can be used isolately or combined depends on your conditions to treat.
Any combinations at a one session are charged the same price. On the
request, there are Chinese herbal supplements available.
Acupcunture consultation $85 ($80 for concession and students)
Chinese herbal supplements are also available. Prcies vary on the different
formulas, but generally it will cost $30 for 2-3weeks.
Major health funds rebates are available.
YAMAMOTO ORIENTAL MEDICINEAcupucnture